Since being an educated parent will help you to have healthier and safer teens, you need to be aware of these types of games that are being played. In a previous article, Rainbow Parties, shocked many. This bracelet game, Snap, is another blow to a parents mind.
Some people have may have heard about the latest fad in colleges, high schools, even middle schools! This social phenomenon involves "snapping" the bracelet off the wearer, enabling the snapper to earn a sexual favor from the snappee based on the color of the snapped off bracelet.
Here are the color associations:
- Yellow - wearer is willing to HUG
- Pink - wearer is willing to give a hickey
- Orange - wearer is willing to KISS
- Purple - wearer is willing to kiss a partner of either sex
- Red - wearer is willing to perform a LAP DANCE
- Green - indicates that ORAL SEX can be performed on a girl
- Clear - indicates a willingness to do "whatever the snapper wants"
- Blue - indicates ORAL SEX performed on a guy
- Black - wearer will have regular "missionary" sex
- White - wearer will "FLASH" what they have
Teach your children about the dangers of STD's. We can talk about sex to our kids, some schools offer sex education and we can even "believe" we have a very open relationship with our teens - but do you really know about these trends? Peer pressure can be part of this dangerous game. The more you know, the more you can help to educate your teens.
These topics are not to scare you, they are to educate you. Your child may be wearing one of these bracelets and it has no association to this disgusting game. It is only about you knowing that this does exist - as hard as it can be to believe.
Watch video and read more on Examiner.